dear friends, hereby you will find the privacy notice for your kind consideration.
If you have any questions regarding this please do not hesitate and mail me to email@example.com
Legal Basis, dedicated connections, storage life and receiverAs a matter of principle, the website is solely for promotional purposes and for information about my services and activities.
Charts/ consultations can be only ordered by email, phone call, messages or personal meetings.Should data be sent to us by contacting us by email, post, fax, messages, telephone or personally, the collected personal data will be used exclusively for the purposes of Vedic Astrology consultation and/ or ceremonies in India.The data is collected, stored, processed and used for this purpose.No data will be passed on to third parties.In the case of a Vedic Astrology consultation, all data are stored until the expiry of the tax retention period (7 years).The data provided by you are required only to make a Vedic Astrology consulation and/ or ceremonies, rituals in India
3) Cookies Cookies are not used on our website www.chiefastrologer.com
4) Newsletter There is no newsletter service
5) Contact with us If you contact us by e-mail, messages, telephone, in person or by post, your data will be stored for six months to process the request and in case of follow-up questions. We will not share this information without your consent.
6) Your Rights In principle, only the data that you send to us by e-mail, messages, mail, fax or which you give us in person will be used for Vedic Astrology consultations and/ or ceremonies.With the signed declaration of consent you will give us the permission for this.You can revoke your consent at any time at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
In such a case, the data previously stored about you will be anonymized and subsequently used only for statistical purposes without personal reference.The revocation of the consent shall not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation.In principle, you have the rights to information, correction, deletion, restriction, data portability, revocation and opposition.If you believe that the processing of your data violates data protection law or if your data protection claims have otherwise been violated in a way, you can complain to the supervisory authority.In Austria, this is the data protection authority.
7) Transparency We make all processes as transparent as possible. All data processing are carried out under the guidelines "privacy by design" and "privacy by default"
8) Contact details:
Prateek Mishrapuri Mishrapura Street Kankhal Haridwar India
Mobile: 0091 9897380703